Sales & Support
Documentation & Visuals
The GY-HM650's long (23x) wide angle lens is perfect for fast paced ENG. The camera offers superb low light performance with F11 sensitivity at @2000 lux
The GY-HM650 performs live transmission (streaming) while recording to memory cards, and with the 3.0 upgrade (available May 2014), Zixi advanced streaming is built-in. Transmission at selected resolutions, bitrates and formats is possible independent of the recording mode. Stream 1920 x 1080 (3 or 5 Mpbs), 1280 x 720 (1.5 or 3Mbps) or 480i (0.8, 0.2 Mbps). Main features:
- 1/3-inch 12-bit CMOS sensors (1920 x 1080 x 3)
- F11 Sensitivity
- 23x Fujinon Auto focus zoom lens with manual functions
F1.6-3.0, 23x, f=4.1-94.3mm (35mm conversion:29 to 667mm)
- Optical image stabilizer
- 3 position ND filter (1/4, 1/16, 1/64)
- 0.45-inch 1.22M pixel color viewfinder
- 3.5-inch 920K pixel LCD display with focus assist
- SDXC/SDHC memory card recording(2 slots for dual-backup, continuous recording)
- Large file size support with SDXC card —New 3.0 feature!
- 50Mbps H.264 Extreme High Quality mode (XHQ) —New 3.0 feature!
- Dual Codec: Recording simultaneously HD + SD or HD + 480 x 270 (for Web delivery)
- Live transmission (streaming) w/advanced Zixi error correction—Upgraded with Version 3.0!
- Background FTP clip transfers while recording
- Clip trimmer (basic editor)
- Multiple encoding formats:
- HD MPEG2 (35/25/19Mbps)
- AVCHD 1920x1080 60i
- 1080/60p recording capability —New 3.0 feature!
- SD H.264
- 480x270 H.264 (web)
- 960x540 H.264 mode
- Wide media format compatibility:
- .MXF with rich Metadata (optimized for asset management)
- .MOV (Final Cut Pro) —Upgraded with Version 3.0!
- .MP4 (XDCAM EX™)
- AVCHD with additional lower bitrate AVCHD modes
- Professional switch layout and comprehensive video settings
- Pre Rec (retro) mode (20 sec.)
- Interval (time lapse) recording
- Built-in stereo microphone
- 2-channel balanced audio inputs (mic/line switchable) w/phantom power supply
- HD/SD-SDI, HDMI Outputs
- Wired remote control connector (LANC/Control-L)
- Built-in GPS
- Enhanced web interface for remote viewing of camera images & wireless remote control from a smartphone, tablet or PC
- Compatible with ProHD Broadcaster and Cloud server —New 3.0 feature!
- Extensive metadata recording capability. Even allows insertion of metadata from remote web client!
- FTP file upload via WiFi or Broadband
- Secure FTP (SFTP or FTPS)
- High performance 2D DNR