JVC's Vérité Series is renowned for its highly accurate production quality and highly reliable display. Now users can benefit with reduced running costs and significantly increased lifetime thanks to latest LED backlight technology, which also improves image quality.
The DT-V21G11Z uses a full-HD 1920 x 1080 panel driven by a white LED backlighting. The monitor has a power consumption of 20-30% less when compared with similar monitors using CCFL driven lighting. This increases the monitor's lifetime by up to 300%. Images produced with LED backlighting are smoother and more consistent.
Saving energy not only saves costs but also helps save the environment, since the LED is mercury-free, unlike traditional CCFL backlights.
See series comparison chart for feature differentiation.
- Supports 3G-SDI and Dual Link HD-SDI w/embedded audio
- Wide Viewing Angle 178°x 178° IPS Panel
- 1920 x 1080 pixel Full HD resolution
- LED Backlight enables mercury- free, low power consumption operation
- Vector Scope, Waveform
- 11 Marker Functions: area, marker aspect, safety, center and more
- 10bit Color Processing
- Low Latency Circuitry (<1 frame)
- Audio level meter up to 16ch
- 3 level front control (lockable per menu)
- Full vertical screen mode for SD 4:3 signal (switchable)
- 16.7 million display colors
- 1,000:1 contrast ratio
- ITU-709 color space
- Selectable gamma preset modes
- Gamma 2.2
- Gamma 2.35
- Gamma 2.45
- Gamma 2.6
- 3 external control terminals: MAKE/TRIGGER, RS-232C, & RS-485
- Tally lamp
- LTC & VITC time code support
- 1080/24psf signal compatibility
- Built-In 1W x 1W Speakers (x2)
- Digital Closed Captioning