The DT-R24L41DU is a studio quality 24-inch LCD monitor suitable for use in broadcast networks and television stations, control rooms, OB Vans and post production facilities--anywhere that highly accurate, reliable HD monitoring is required. As part of JVC's "R-Series," this is a 4th generation monitor built on the same chassis and with the same exceptional quality and reliability as our highly regarded Vérité series.
See series comparison chart for feature differentiation.
- Native 1920 x 1200 IPS (In-plane Panel Switching) LCD Panel offers wide viewing angle of 178°/178° with minimal color change from different viewing angles. Panel provides 1:1 monitoring of 1920 x 1080 signals while providing metering and status above or below the active picture area.
- 10-Bit 4:4:4 Video Processing for superior image gradation, advanced directional interpolation in eliminating edge artifacts, and pixel-based motion adaptive de-interlacing.
- Highly accurate reproduction in conformity with ITU standards. A chromatic range equivalent to EBU 100%, ensures color reproduction that is virtually identical to the original.
- Ultra-Low Latency Circuitry (< 1 frame) for lip-sync accuracy.
- Twelve Channel Embedded Audio Metering Display with Peak Hold viewable above or below active picture area.
- HD/SD SDI Embedded Time Code On-Screen Display
- Ergonomic Front-Panel Precision Rotary Controls.
- Safe area markers compatible with different aspect ratios
- 16:9 / 4:3 aspect ratio switching, auto aspect selection
- Two-color tally lamps
- 1080/24psf Signal Capability
- Full Screen Mode for SD 4:3 signals
- Versatile connectivity
- HD/SD SDI (x2 In, x1 Switched Out), Composite Video Input and Output
- DVI-D (HDCP Video and PC) Input
- Audio inputs with built-in speakers
- ASCII Code Input for Source ID
- RS-232C, RS-485 (RJ-45 In and Out) and Make/Trigger (RJ-45 In) External Control Connections
- Versatile 3-way stand included (Table top, Flush or Wall mount)
- VESA-compliant design
- Computer Automated Calibration Capability of Black Level, White Level, Color Temperature and Gamma for mission-critical monitor matching. FREE calibration software download: http://pro.jvc.com/calibrate/