JVC's industry's leading Vérité Series professional monitors are widely used throughout broadcast network facilities because of their unsurpassed image reproduction and rock solid reliability. The new DT-V24G11Z is the latest studio monitor surpassing its predecessors in terms of overall picture quality and accuracy. This new "Vérité G-Series" monitor has a full 1080p image display that offers much wider color gamut and wider viewing angles than previous models. The waveform monitor is now much larger and a vectorscope has been added. A 3G/Dual-link HD-SDI input enables monitoring of 1080/60p signals. Digital closed captioning is now standard. Superior scaling and de-interlacing, 10-bit 4:4:4 1080p processing combined with traditional rotary image controls, area markers, blue check and timecode display make the DT-V24G11Z the best choice monitor for television studios, remote production vans, production and post facilities, and other demanding professional applications
See series comparison chart for feature differentiation.
- 3G / Dual-Link ready for monitoring of 60 frames/2.97Gbit per second uncompressed 1080p digital video input signals: SMPTE 424M/425M/372M.
- A new native 1920 x 1200 LCD Panel offers wide viewing angle of 178°/178° with minimal color change from different viewing angles. Panel provides 1:1 monitoring of 1920 x 1080 signals while providing metering and status above or below the active picture area.
- Ultra High Resolution Waveform Monitor with adjustable over-level indicator function.
- High quality Vectorscope allows checking of color hue and saturation.
- Digital Closed Captioning Decoder built in.
- 10-Bit 4:4:4 Video Processing for superior image gradation, advanced directional interpolation in eliminating edge artifacts, and pixel-based motion adaptive de-interlacing.
- Ultra-Low Latency Circuitry (< 1 frame) for lip-sync accuracy.
- Twelve Channel Embedded Audio Metering Display with Peak Hold viewable above or below active picture area.
- HD/SD SDI Embedded Time Code On-Screen Display
- Ergonomic Front-Panel Precision Rotary Controls.
- 1080/24psf Signal Capability
- Full Screen Mode for SD 4:3 signals
- Versatile connectivity
- HD/SD SDI (x2 In, x1 Switched Out), Component/RGB and Composite Video Input and Output
- DVI-D (HDCP Video and PC) Input
- Audio inputs with built-in speakers
- ASCII Code Input for Source ID
- RS-232C, RS-485 (RJ-45 In and Out) and Make/Trigger (RJ-45 In) External Control Connections
- Computer Automated Calibration Capability of Black Level, White Level, Color Temperature and Gamma for mission-critical monitor matching. FREE calibration software download: http://pro.jvc.com/calibrate/