The IF-2D3D1 is a unique processor designed for 3-D content creators. It converts live or recorded 2-D video into stereoscopic video in real time, saving significant time and production costs. Standard 2-D cameras may now be used as part of a 3-D production.
The converter is ideal for live event production such as sporting events, music concerts and other live
performances. It is also an essential component in the post production workflow when repurposing archive 2-D content to 3-D.
Additionally, the IF-2D3D1 provides 3-D format conversion allowing separate L/R camera signals to be displayed on a single monitor such as JVC's GD-463D10.
- Real-time conversion from 2-D to 3-D
- Very low latency
- Two 3 GHz HD-SDI inputs, 1080P capable
- Two 3 GHz HD-SDI outputs
- HDMI (without HDCP) In/Out
- Two camera signals may be stereo coded
- Adjustment or picture parallax and depth
- External synchronization
- Output encoding selectable:
- SIDE by SIDE
- LINE by LINE
- TOP BOTTOM
- Left/right separate output
- Mixed/assorted output
- Built-in waveform monitor