Targeting the video surveillance and security market, the TK-C1530U has 540 TV lines of resolution and perfect color reproduction under adverse lighting conditions (ex. High Pressure Sodium Light). For very low light conditions a removable IR filter is built in, making it a true Day/Night camera. The TK-C1530U features enhanced functionality such as a
serial communication interface, back light compensation and private masking.
- 1/3-in IT CCD with 380,000 effective pixels
- 540TV lines of horizontal resolution
- Super LoLux sensitivity 0.05 lx (F1.2,AGC ON,25 IRE, B&W mode)
- 50 dB(AGC OFF) Signal ? to ? Noise Ratio
- New revolutionary 10-bit Digital Signal Processor
- Support DC / Video iris for C or CS mount lens
- Built-in AUX terminal
- Selectable display mode CRT or LCD for perfect color rendition.
- Various white balance modes (2 ATW/AWC/Manual).
- On screen camera menu
- Sync systems: INT/Line lock
- Scene file function
- Private mask function
- RS-422A/RS-485 interface
- Back light compensation (BLC) off / on (4 patterns)
- Smart Edge Control mode (S.E.C.)